Sunday 27 October 2013

Skyping Irish


We may only be five minutes away from each other, but Declan and I still like to Skype and FaceTime each other some nights. Well, scratch that, I like to Skype or FaceTime him, he tends to have me there on the phone while he sits and does other things. See, Irish gets so involved in what he's doing sometimes that he completely forgets I'm there, and just to prove how oblivious he is to my existence, I've started pulling really disgusting faces down the camera at him.







He's yet to notice.

                                                                                                                                                 

Twitter: www.twitter.com/leighbop
Instagram: leighgoodall

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye